Monday, May 26, 2008
Misson Accomplished! Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: MY BRAIN!
Current Mood: OH JOLLY MEEEE! Ok! I know I'm crazy right now. Got loads to write about. First! I finally finished designing and drawing the company artwork. YEAH! Was so relieved and happy with it. Ms Serene approved of it, so as the one paying it, Mr Raju. =D So proud of myself. This will be going into my portfolio of designing. I'll post it here once the final approval of the finished product is out. Then, Dayah will be going to Japan this Wednesday! OMG! Only got to know about it yesterday. WTH!!! That 'toothpick' cousin of mine went to NS already and he's becoming rich, according to Dayah. Haha Glad to hear that he actually went out with her and paying almost everything she bought. Lucky Dayah! This Saturday is my cute, friendly cousin Ryan's birthday! Family picnic at East Coast! Wahhhooo!! Can go for swim, lay on the beach and most importantly, to have fun with my family and relatives. I miss going to the beach and letting the water sweeping on my body. I had the feeling of going back to my swimming routine. It's been quite awhile since I last swam. Gonna shop for stuffs. New swimsuit, bag and maybe some sports attire. Hah! With that, sunblock lotion will be doubled! Hehehe Anyone up for shopping with me? Last Saturday, we accompanied Mard to Taka to buy her stuffs for Fazil's artwork. After buying it, we saw a group of Minah Reps of like 12 of them. Typical Minah Reps and their 'uniform' - which consists of thick make-ups, pump shoes, straight and dyed hair, and orbit coloured tops. I doubt that none of them are taller than my sis even if they are wearing heels! Like seeing pri 6 kids walking in the mall. Hahaha After chilling at Esplanade, went back home at 8.30pm. My mum bought me a hair clip and a neck accessory. Haha. It was nice of her to do so. Unexpected actually. I'm sure that I can wear it to work. Who knows? At least the things my mum bought for me I liked it. She knows I'm one fussy person! Very particular about things I wanna buy. =D Both Ms Serene and Ms Diana gave Halizah and I the company highlighter. Love the shape. Got different colours, except no purple (lucky I have a purple highlighter hehe). At least I don't need to worry about buying more highlighters. Love the design too! Here are the pictures. *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |