Tuesday, April 29, 2008
An update for the moment Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: nothing
Current Mood: pretty pissed I know I haven't updated in like loooong time. Somehow I can't access to neither MySpace nor Blogger at my work place. So I might not update as often as I used to. Apologies for that! And too bad for me, my laptop's down... Again! Argh! Buggerbuggerbugger I'm just pretty angry at someone. This person asked me am I serious in the upcoming production. Well, I said yes 'cause even though I'm not selected for it, but the least I could do is to give them a helping hand and learn something new from the experience. That's okay. But this person's friend might not like my presence as it may disrupt this friends' focus on the production. I have history with this friend and when I got told by this person, I was like, "What? Me a distraction?" Come on! It is your job to focus on the production and NOT MINE! Just because this friend and I had a bad history last time and now don't wanna see me? It's Bullsh*t man! I also don't wanna see this friend but I told this friend before where my passion lies. He/she should know! What now? You're being bitchy? Like you don't have any distractions last time? I have it too and I USED those emotions I got to express it in another form. I seriously don't know what's got into you, man. I should have be more aware of my surroundings. So I would not have this repeated history. I feel like giving you a tight slap onto you face when I see you. Feeling sorry for this person who told me about this. But this gotta stop! It's like I don't know who you are. You're not the person that I met before. When I'm there, no need to give me those cold treatments. I don't need it like this problem is my ONLY worry... I have more important things to worry about. So beat it! Sorry for my bad manners. I accidentally brought it up here. Well, anyway! Work has been slacking. Not really, just a while. Even though I had no task or assignment given, I would learn some basic html codings and JavaScript to prepare myself after my internship. Based on my current GPA, I need to improve. Final year babe! Final year. Gogogogo My plans for the upcoming months; going shopping during the Great Singapore Sale (anyone wanna join me?), buying my multimedia essentials and motorbike license. It's my last teen years, so if I could, I wanna enjoy and achieving as much I possibly could. To also do my portfolio. I have some stories and storyboard on hand, but not ready for on production. Perhaps I should improve on my drawing skills. Haha Got myself a new black cropped sweaters with 6 big buttons just now. Looks smart on me. Thanks mama! ![]() I need to go for a haircut. My hair's getting long and heavy. Need to trim and chop off some to reduce the weight. After work, need to send my laptop to the repair centre. Gosh! Hopefully not that critical. I need it for school work! Last words: Black helmet with fallen stars ![]() *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |