Saturday, April 19, 2008
Thursday and Friday Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: Pathetic, Ordinary; Alesana; On Frail Wings of Vanity And Wax
Current Mood: Relaxing Below are posts for this week. I had some problems accessing the main Blogger page on Wednesday. So I posted on MySpace blog first then here. Thursday, 17 April Lucky today, I have a tempo workstation to do my work. It's only after lunch that we have work. Ok lah rather than slacking all day. Bad image to ITE noh! For lunch, we had Old Chang Kee lunch takeaways. I miss the Beef Stew!!! Hahaha =D I found out that I just buy the meal without the drink and buy the ordinary $1.50 canned drinks for like 50-60 cents each! Hahaha My spendthrift-ness acting up eversince I started working. Trying hard to save money. The most I can save is 50cents a day. Ok lah! Depending on my mood and appetite to eat what kind of food. =D Then off to work again. Silence and typical office environment. I get bored easily. For my own breaks I would surf to channelnewsasia.com for updated news, maybe wikipedia.org and some multimedia websites. Hehe trying to learn things during the internship. I was shagged at the end of the day. Took a longer route (the red line one) instead of the usual green line. I was even crazy to bounce from Tanjong Pagar to Marina Bay and then back to the route heading to North side. At least I got a seat and was sleeping throughout the whole ride. I don't mind it actually, who cares! Mama said that I got nothing better to do but taking a long journey home when got a short journey back. My excuse: I want to sit down and sleep during my journey back. Hahaha Friday, 18 April It's "Don't Care" Friday and I just dressed down to work. With my black tank top, black zip-up hoodie and black skinny jeans. Black baby! Teased my hair up a bit and applied more eyeliner before putting on my black specs. Yes! I wore my specs today. To lazy to wear contacts though haha Upon arriving at work, the office people giving me looks and I simply don't care. Well, office people don't really have time to explore outside their office zone and still wondering youth fashion. I know exactly how they feel. They must've thought that I was a misfit, well, it's Casual Friday for them and THAT'S my casual look. Hahahha The just in the morning, I was having 2 cups of Nescafe while doing my work and was going for another cup. But then, going for a cup of mineral water was a good exchange from the coffee. Too bad! Had to relief myself twice. Lunch at BK again. Was actually going for Sushi 'cause did not have it on Wednesday. Found out that it was not there. So ok lah. Only after eating, THEN the set appeared. WTH!! More toilet trips for me and there's one time where I entertained Lizah with my 'stealth, Mission Impossible' entry back to the office JUST to tap my card in. According to Lizah, one lady saw my weird act along the corridor and shook her head in disappointment before heading inside her office. Hahahaha It seems that after lunch then, everyone was happy and crazy. Like one guy sang Doraemon opening theme song, my cubicle neighbour was bullied by an Australian regional officer, and the same man trying to communicate in Mandarin, which to me was hilarious and all over the place! Hahaha I started to paste some random doodles around my desktop screen... From Project Runway's Tim Gunn famous "Make it work", "Carry on", "Just work it" to ABCs to stupid daily themes. I think in no time, my tempo cubicle will have post it notes EVERYWHERE hahaha From the looks of my manager and us (Lizah and I) wearing, we all wearing BLACK!!! yeah! Black rules!! hahaha =D Lizah was bored to the core. Her work was finished, only mine. Mine even got part 2 of the work and I not even half way done yet! She started counting down the time till end of the day. At 515, she already started to ask me wrap it up. 5 minutes later, we left the desk and went to the lift lobby. We were talking about the guys and the lift door opened with THEM inside! Speaking of the devil! We were laughing at them so hard that they themselves were wondering why the heck we laughing. Seriously, I was in my heck care mood throughout the whole day. Once I got home, all I wanted to do was to relax and play games. Weekends ahead and all I wanted was rest and be happy *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |