Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: nothing
Current Mood: sleepy Argh. Mondays. Hate Mondays especially when there's Computing Maths lesson. Monday blues spread like a virus in my class. Making them sleepy and doing other things other than listening to teacher. As for me, I'm supposed to reach school at 1pm. My teacher will be going through chapter 7 of our Computing Maths module and guess what? I reached at 2.30pm. Just after sitting down, teacher released us for a break of half an hour before test commence. WTH! Went for a break with Siti, Zul and Shah to Cafe 2. I thought I could take the test on the first session, since my register number is listed on the session, tried my luck. Boo to that! Still I have to take on the second session which starts at 4pm and end at 5pm. Grrr... Sat near with Shah and Mirrul so that can 'help each other' during the test. That's the plan. I ended up answering everything myself. Never mind. When in Networking class, both will be sitting on either sides of me. Haha! Luckily, Hafiz Y waited for me at the Business Block lobby. He was excited to watch the short film Marcus had passed me last Saturday. Everytime his face appeared on the screen, he laughed. For some reason I don't know why. Hahaha Our journey back home was a very slow one. Quite unlucky for me today as it happened to me whole day. Once I missed a bus, I patiently waited for another one to arrive. Sadly, the waiting time was way off the scheduled time of arrival. Keep looking at my watch repeatedly. Not just that, the bus ride from one place to another was BLOODY SLOW! Happened to me for the rest of the day. Gosh! Saw Abel and Kenny in the same bus Hafiz Y and I took to go home. To me, their faces still the same from secondary school. Except for Abel, his hair was much flatter than last time. Went to Shop & Save to buy a can of button mushrooms for my mushroom soup that I'm going to cook for my dinner. Turned out nice and tasty. Love my cooking Haha For now, I got to sleep. Lucky got no school on Tuesday. Got the WHOLE DAY for myself and to do some revisions for my final exams, which is on the 10th and 12th March. Can't wait for the holidays. Yippeee!!! *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |