Thursday, February 07, 2008
Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: Red And Dying Evening; Alesana; Try This With Your Eyes Closed
Current Mood: good and lazy I was lazy to go to school today. Woke up at 2pm today. Haha So lazy to even go out... Felt like wanna stay at home revising my Networking modules or even practice my photoshop and video editing skills. I forgot that Hafiz Y was waiting for me to get ready. Took me nearly an hour to realise it. Haha At first we went to IMM. Hafiz Y wanted to look for a cap, new earpiece and some other stuffs ah. As for me, a laptop bag. For keeping it when not using. Searched around for like 2 hours. Yeah! Can say that 'cause I know lah Daiso sells every item for $2 but then you have to take time to look around first. Typical Singaporeans will fill up their shopping carts with stuff that I don't think they even need it. Checked-out with black laptop protective folder (for me), a brown shawl/muzzler(hafiz y), earpiece(hafiz y), brown wool headpiece(hafiz y), same item as previous but in black and red colour (amin). Yeah! Talking about thrift shopping. Ate at BK there. The counter girl that served Amin was like a bitch. His BBQ turkey bacon burger contained less BBQ sauce and he asked for an extra BBQ sauce. She gave him like not even half of the BBQ in the sauce container. While mine was nearly full. Amin was not satisfied. First time I saw him eating at BK not fully satisfied. We then headed towards Singapore River near Fullerton Hotel there, waiting for fireworks lah. Only to know that it starts at 12 midnight while we reached there like sooo bloody early. At 8.30pm ++ Fed up sey, and there we walked to S'pore River Hong Bao. Many colourful lights and deco. One thing I found there, got a funfair there!!! WTH!! Watched and we left. Haha Though it was free ride. Met Hafiz H near Padang. Hahaha what then? He was happy like crazy when he met us. Walked till Clarke Quay MRT stn, took bus 190 home. At least, we had fun with each other. Especially the bus ride from Jurong East to Fullerton Hotel where Hafiz Y and I singing and doing nonsensical business in the bus. It was empty and like less than 5 other passengers took with us. Hahaha The pictures of us are as follows: This is how I looked with my hair on top of my head! Thanks to Hafiz Y... He got nothing to do but like style my hair into anything that comes up in his mind. Hafiz, Hafiz. There! He bought that brown thing on his head and a brown muzzler. Straight away he wears it shortly after purchasing. My sis always brings her mirror to check on her hair and face. Haha My 'Portable Mirror'![]() The 2 Hafiz-es... Hafiz H(L) and Hafiz Y(R)![]() I'm loving it!!! The guys of the night. My sister is always crazy since young. What to say? I'm also crazy as her too! Sisters like twins!*PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |