Introduction
Photobucket
Ratna Sari
19
Cancer
ITE College East
19071989
Designer, digital artist, performer, photographer
Photo Album
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
See my works here

This blog was open since May 2004

Whine Up - Kat DeLuna
Drop me a snail

heart-to-heart
Echoes
clickoneme

CALENDAR
Events
clickoneme
list the upcoming events:
January
120109 Mard's 20th birthday

February

March
280309 Khat's 20th birthday

April

May
050509 Iyza's 18th birthday
220508 Outing with Mard!
230508 Singapore Arts Festival starts
250508 Ramija's 19th birthday
280508 Dayah's Japan trip
290508 Adventure Ropes
300508 2nd Allowance
310508 Ryan's birthday and family picnic at East Coast

June
040608 Dayah's back from Japan!
030608 Adventure Ropes
070608 Swimming (Cancelled due to rain)
080608 Swimming (Try again, hopefully no rain)
120608 Adventure Ropes
130608 IT show @ Suntec
200608 Internship ends
200608 Last paycheck of internship
200608 Drama Outing @ East Coast Park
210608 Jan's event @ Town
250608 Adventure Ropes
270608 Adventure Ropes
280608 Atiiyah's 20th birthday

July
070708 School term starts
130708 Jamming & Dating(Cancelled)
190708 My 19th birthday! Haha
240708 Veriasi Drama rehearsal
240708 Adventure Ropes
250708 Veriasi Drama rehearsal
250708 Faisal's 19th birthday
260708 Aby's 20th birthday
260708 Veriasi Performance @ Suntec
270708 Parent's 23rd Anniversary

August
010808 Starstruck @ St James Power Station(can't wait!)
030808 Movie Cancelled
040808 Jaza's 19th birthday
080808 Outing & Overnight
090808 Happy birthday Singapore!
110808 Jannah's birthday
120808 Amy's 19th birthday
230808 Sofie's 19th birthday

September
060908 Faiz's 18th birthday
110908 WAD Final Exam
130908 Dance competition
160908 Irsyad's 19th birthday
210908 Mama's birthday
230908 Hafiz Y's 19th birthday
290908 Fiqah's 18th birthday

October
011008 Nani's 18th birthday
011008 Hari Raya Puasa
041008 Diane's 18th birthday
041008 Stanley's 20th birthday
101008 Shu Min's birthday

November
221108 Luqman's 20th birthday

December
241208 Papa's birthday


Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dear Diary,


Currently Listening To: nothing
Current Mood: WAHHHHH!!!


I've been busy for this week. Did not have the time to update. So here it goes!

Tuesday - 20th November
Whole three days of preparing for business presentation at Focus, Sentosa. It's over, yeah!!!
I got interviewed by Suria reporters for the 8pm News. Hehehe well, it was for the "My First Break" programme that is going on now. Someone said my interview was sexy, my aunt said I was very chubby! Whatever lah hahaha



Wednesday - 21st November
I conducted a meeting for the planning for the Drama outing this Saturday. Just Hafiz Y, Atiiyah, Irsyad, Sofie, Luqman and I. Havoc with them around. Thanks Atiiyah for the Cookie and Cream ice cream!!! Haha


After that, Man and I headed down to City Hall MRT to meet Amin and my sis. Just hanging out at Esplanade. Me and him, spending our time together. Just simple date, relaxing and talking about the current events, sharing things. Met Eja and Sopian there too! Did not expect that both were here at the same place. Haha


Ate at KFC, that's where the fun starts. Luqman and Amin saw one guy and three girls walked into KFC. Amin first thought was that "Whoa! 1 guy and 3 girls. Power!" Man warned him not to stare too much, and saying that the guy was not a playboy. Then both started talking about the girl in red top. Man said that the girl looked like a guy from back, but then it turned out that her face looked like a guy! Hahaha Just look alike only. Nothing much =P


Thursday - 22nd November
Went to Bugis Street to study about some retail shops on how they run their business there. Quite hard to ask questions as most of the shopkeepers are employees. So nothing much can we ask. Met with the GM of Thai Express. Whoa! I seriously had learn a lot from him. About business strategies and such.


Peace upon reaching home. Tired for the whole time.

Friday - 23rd November
Got VBP test today. Did not managed to revise. Gosh! My calculator ended up with no number appearing when clicking on the button, nothing works... Basically, just the visual aspect but cannot work. I get the feeling of failing it.


Went to East Point to exchange my earpiece. It was okay at first then don't know what happened, one side can hear, another side no sound. Idiot! Lucky the 6 months warranty is still on. So I got a brand new one for free!!! If not, I'll be crazy with my handphone. No music, BOREDEM!!!


Hafiz Y came to my house around 8pm to help me bake a cake for Man and Chloe. Supposed to bake at his house, oh well! Hahaha I know Man loves dark chocolate so I want it with dark chocolate. Hehe Turned out nice. And I was planning to buy the whipped cream can and strawberries on the next day, decorating it before Man and Chloe arrive at Sentosa.


Saturday - 24th November
Woke up with a lot of things running through my mind. It was like what to do next, what if it does no work and stuff like that. There were last minute rearrangements. Gosh! My head spins for awhile.


Met up with Dee, Wan and Hafiz Y at BP plaza outside cafe cartel. Funny thing happened. Hafiz Y's slipper snapped, he walked back to his house to get a new pair. Just a few seconds later, Sofie arrived! Hahahaha I was sitting there trying to call out Hafiz Y once I saw Sofie. What the hell...


It all went smoothly when Man called me on my handphone, saying that he had already reached at Sentosa Express. AHHHH!!! There goes my plan! Had to make something up to avoid him knowing about the plan. Upon reaching at Pahlawan Beach, the fun begins!


After swimming on the water and saw Chloe arrived, I asked him to come up to the "Two Towers" for sight seeing. Hahaha a way to distract him. Once Atiiyah gave the thumbs-up, I led him down and SURPRISE!!! =D


I was glad that he loved it. Hehe


It was sunset and Hafiz Y called out all Drama couples to sit on one area and watch the sunset together... It was romantic, the scenery, the music Hafiz Y played on his radio and being with him by your side. Makes my heart melt.


Last but not least, congratulations to Irsyad & Nurafiqah! Best wishes to both of you, sincerely from Luqman and I.


I don't want to say or elaborate further more. Here are some of the pictures taken during the whole event.

The dark chocolate cake that Hafiz Y and I baked the night before.


The birthday boy and girl, Man and Chloe.

A group photo of whole Drama people with 2 birthday people. Haha


A picture with the birthday girl.


And with the birthday boy (guy/man/whatever suits).


Look at the dolphin there!


Presenting Clarence 'Cleavage' in Pokemon tube dress!!!


Awww... Here's the beautiful sunset Man & I watched.


Last photo of the day. Happy 19th birthday Luqman! I love you, Man!


*PeAcE oUt* \m/

With Love,

Lady Ratna



11/25/2007 10:17:00 pm
baggyflock.blogspot.com

Credits: XO Images: XO