Sunday, July 08, 2007
Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: people sneezings and my younger bro's laughter
Current Mood: sicksicksick school's in!!! ARRRRGGGHHH!!! I'm getting cold. Runny nose and so on... Stupid weather. Keep on changing. Argh! I've written a poem about World War II. This will be recited by me during the Prayer Of The Millennium play after the screaming (near end of the play). Here it goes. "Land of the dead silence, Is what we get from violence. Came along with nameless grave, They had tasted shame. Fighting alone is not enough, Be strong, men, be tough. Unexpected bravery, a beautiful agony. Face in a picture frame, full of misery And forlorn. Till we meet again goodbye and so long." Soldiers, Ratna, July 2007 As now, we all know that violence is NEVER the answer to anything. After drama, I was super SUPER tired due to lack of sleep. Got no mood to hang out or anything so Hafiz H and I simply went home together. We both were tired, yeah, tired. So we slept almost throughout the whole journey in the bus. When he bought that Kinder Bueno, I couldn't resist it!!! It's one of my favourite chocolate. YES! I LOVE CHOCOLATES especially Ferrero Rocher, dark chocolate and more!!! yumyumyum I was thankful that he gave me one of the bar. Instantly, I became happy and awake hahaha. what the hell. I was hungry too! Ya! Thanks to him, at least I got a bit of energy to return to him a smile. hehehehe Argh! school's starting tomorrow... PE IS THE FIRST PERIOD!!! what the heck! that is just what I need right after my holiday... **** it! I don't know what to bring, except myself and clothings for myself, for anything. Can't believe it's over!!! *Cries a bit* 9 more weeks till my exams and holidays. Hope it's ok for tomorrow. Oh ya! I'll get to 'screen scan' those new July intakes in the campus. hahaha I wanna look at them to see whether they are okay or not. Nah! Just kidding! hahaha *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |