Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: Jesus Of Suburbia; Green Day; American Idiot
Current Mood: malfunctioning body What a great thing to kick start my day. Climbing up and down the stairs, 4 and half storey high. What the heck. Yes I did came late today because first, I couldn't sleep till only 5am. And woke up at 8.15am when I'm supposed to be on the way to school. Stupid me! Did not set the alarm clock and also switched it off. ???? Yes I deserved it. Too bad I can't join my class with the captain's ball (one of my favourite ball games). I climbed only 2 times and my knees were starting to get weak. Climbing on an empty stomach, not a very good idea though. Felt giddy. Ate at the usual, teriyaki chicken cutlet rice. Yeah, thought it's still cost $2.50 but it has increased by 20cents!!!! What now?! In school too? Oh my gosh! Looks like I can't go on eating like I used to. Have to cut down on eating like as though I'm a posh girl. ......... 3 hours of sleep is not enough for me and my body. I don't know what's happening to me. Then again, I realised that I should be working hard in ITE. Have to get back to where I'm supposed to be; in RP taking Diploma in Sonic Arts. From what my CA told the whole class that even though will a perfect GPA score of 4.0, there's no confirmed place for us in polytechnic. It only depends on how many fresh O' level grads choose to go polytechnic. So if it is all filled up by them, we had no place to go. Hearing that just shatters my will to go to my desired course. I think I just need to save up money to study in overseas. I always wanted to go Finland or even UK to pursue my passion for performing arts in both music and drama. Hopefully in 5 years' time, I should be having certificates on performing arts and multimedia. Imagine me acting, directing, music composer and such... But I know my fellow artist have no place (maybe yes, just a little and plus, it is limited) in Singapore. It takes a very long time to be discovered. *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |