Sunday, May 13, 2007
Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: Unholy Confessions ; Avenged Sevenfold ; Waking The Fallen
Current Mood: still sleepy Broke my record of waking up late. woke up at 10.45am... !!!! hahaha usually I would be waking at 1pm++ Don't blame me, I was getting sick of waking up early. I'm a night person. Ya. umm... Thursday? Whole day of seeing Ms Preethi, makes me leaving the class. Wish I could do that. BUT can't. Must resist. For education sake. When MME period, Ms Susan's back on the mic!! hahhahaa A relief from her hahaha. So sorry about being mean. A good exchange for the day ya? Awake at the beginning................................................ Almost DOZED OFF half way the lecture. It's about storyboard plus thumbnail sketching. Where's my sketching pencils when I need them?? Bugger.... Turned out my sketching of my own design of blogskin a HUGE ONE. like an actual one in the A4 size paper. ................ Gothic scenery though. My favourite. Wish I could apply it here on my blog. That'll be cool. Friday CMOS, Ms Siti not in to teach us [Hooray!! muahahaha] But this time more confusing. The convertion of _______ to Hexadecimal. Great. I was sleepy actually. Slept around 2am+ last night. However, I managed to understand it. Sheena? Still being a lost sheep. hahhaha Poor girl. Ai Leen? Confused as usual. Really puzzling when it comes to the convertion. What the heck. Had lunch at Burger King East Point alone. All left for home. Except me, who got Guitar at 1pm and Drama at 4pm. A bit awkward eating alone. Never mind. I have to get used to it. Laptop on, watching videos haha. MUSIC videos I mean. For Guitar, I met my LONG LOST MUSIC TEACHER!!! HAHHAA Mr Thio! Oh my! It's been like .... *counts with fingers* 6 YEARS! And he was shocked that I still kept his notes. hahaha Coz I know that that notes would come in handy for future use. :D Drama? FUN Like hell! I partner with Fyeqa, who is quite short, for the focusing exercise. Giant and dwarf. Hard to focus coz I had to bend my head down. Funny movements we made... The terok one was when 2 people had to follow my foot. Each person to a foot. hahhaha two people looking down on my feet. Making me a master and they are the slaves... Hahahaha I lost my balance a couple of times. Later on, we all lepak at Tampines Mall. Kecoh! Choatic! I lost my mood to eat and talk. Don't know why. Went home with both Hafiz-es. He let me sit down first which turned me on [ as in WOW!] They were talking crap, while I slept [not really, just drowning with music]. I woke up when nearing to our destination. Hahaha Backstreet Boys song "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" brought me back to my pre-teen times. I used to love them. My gosh! hahaha Still remembered the lyrics. When asked about why not I go and look for a boyfriend. It heartbreaks me alot. Coz they had manipulated my feelings and I ended up getting USED or taken advantage as. From there, I don't really wanna look for one. Just for ONCE, I wanna feel how it's like being in a relationship as in you spend most of your time with him. When alighting, he was behind me. I was searching for my Ez-link card to tap. My initial thought was he took over me and tap first. But no! he waited until I got off first. Impressive. Coz hardly a guy give me that kind of treatment. Makes me feel special [as in I deserve that kind of treatment. Do I? well, EVERY GIRL deserves it! ] Hafiz H. told me that my future 'husband' would be a religious guy. WTH???!!! I don't think there's any "BOND" will be created among us... Really. He claimed that there'll be signs of it. Oh Yeah? I was walking when I saw 2 guys with songkok and a girl with a tudong. I was like "Omg!! The signs!" I laughed like an idiot inside the lift. Came home, Fairly Odd Parents on TV!!! Lucky. No sign. *Phew* * ** *** **** ***** ****** ******* ******** ********* ********** *********** ********** ********* ******** ******* ****** ***** **** *** ** * For the past two nights, I dreamt that I was having a boyfriend. Ok! What's happening???!!! On Saturday night, my 'guy' had spikey hair, didnt wear specs, a bit of tan. 'He' made me feel comfortable. Then just one was what argh? Can't remember. All I know that I don't know 'his' name but I was sitting and leaning onto his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and resting his chin on my left shoulder. Rocking from side to side. * ANOTHER SIGN?? muahahahhaa Funny dream moments, that can crack the whole day. I can just laugh my HEAD OFF.... Oh my! I just LOVE to laugh. OK! Gaming time!!! *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |