Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Dear Diary,
Currently Listening To: Gates Of Babylon ; Yngwie Malmsteen
Juz got back frm Kak Azura's house in Yishun... Missed her man!! I mean she sail her n there, hardly see her... Ok ah the trip, juz tt after going 2 tt house, we went 2 Centrepoint 4 window-shopping... Well, Im getting myself a nice, simple, body-fitting gown, silver medium heels, and perhaps...grooming session?? I mean, all this r for da upcoming wedding!!! OMG!!! IM SOOO EXCITED BUT YET IM NOT DA ONE TT IS GETTING MARRIED... But coz due 2 da wedding dinner after da wedding vows taken on da same night... Since my older cuzzen's wearing an off-shoulder wedding gown, perhaps I shud 2!! hehehehe but I hope my Sayang could make it coz I'll be lyk looking damn HOT for him 2 take it..hahahhaha!! I wanna c his face if he ever saw me lyk tt... Dun ever ask me coz onli God knows what will happen 2 me... :P 2 more days is his 17th bdae...I alreadi got him something nice 4 him..hahaha A black leather wrist band with 3 thin black leather "X" on it and silver hollow studs on da tips of da "X"s.. Nice huh? Actually, it's lyk spoiling everything..If I could meet up wif him, I'll give him tt n oso something more special.. :P nope! not wat u're thinking... nvm.. I juz wish tt he could take loads of pics wif me on my new digital camera!! [havent bought yet but coming. :D] Tt'll bring loads of memories 4 both of us! hehe I'll hav a guitar lesson later @ 10.30am.. Rifai's not teaching again!!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!! I missed him sooooo much!! He's damn good sia, in teaching guitar skills!! He KNOWS HIS STUFF WELL!!! But nvm, I'll never 4get him!! awww...I shud've skipped drama n stayed 2 learn more frm him...Now no chance of seeing him! Only ONCE!! *sigh* anyway, I need 2 practise on my solos 4 da Open House & also da CCA Recruitment day...2moro, I'll be going 4 a 12hr Drama Retreat 4 da Anti-Drug Campaign... 8am-8pm...nice rite? hahahha I'll sure can balance both my drama n guitar skills...Sure can la- wait!! I cannot say it much coz later, my brain not working or something bad happen 2 me... DIE!! ok, so need 2 shut my mouth more often :x ok!! Tt's 4 da day...errr, I mean night... *PeAcE oUt* \m/ With Love, Lady Ratna |