Monday, July 19, 2004
My 15th birthdae Dear Diary,
2dae, is where I became another yr older coz I turned 15!! wahh! hehehee..It was quite a fun day in skool.. I waited 4 Mamata as usual but earlier than usual coz excited! she den was lyk "happy birthdae Ratna! izzit 2dae?" I answered her "well, u got it rite!" She den handed me a small pink plastic bag, containing a present & a card n also told me 2 open it when I'm @ home n not in skool. It was normal n usual way of walking to skool & when I reached 2 da parade square, I sat down n Chia Yee gave me a light green gift box as 4 my birthdae gift. I was quite nervous as I scared that I'll get sabotaged by any of my frends. so I juz sat down quietly when all of da sudden, Azizah, 1 of my hockey players, shouted "Ratna! 1dae ur bdae rite?" I juz smiled n she said "happy birthdae Ratna"..followed by Pooja n Dawina. Later, my 2nd son arrived, giving me a stern look. I was wondering y. Den Chia Yee said tt it cud b either I didnt fix his alarm clock or I didnt make him breakfast...hehe..me n Chia Yee were talking bout Jan being late again n some more walk lyk a duck sia! hahaha! but we kept it by ourselves coz she'll get hurt. :P During da reading period, I was in TAF club so I had 2 run along da carpark, down da 100m path n back 4 5x... Quite tiring I shud say but I got da mentality in order 2 slow jog all da way wifout stopping 4 da sake of NAFPA test n my body. hahaha! of Coz I wanna look sexy sia! After running, I went 2 my malay classrm which Mr Hisham had a lesson on da Comp. Lab 2..I was quite happy da fact tt it was air-con [tho not realli tt cooling] n can use da internet! But I cant surf properly, coz da 1st comp, everything was OK but da screen got prob while da 2nd comp 2 my left was OK onli da mouse got no ball! hahaha! mouse got no ball! kena castrate sia! den, I had 2 use either keyboard or move da cursor wif my fingers as a replacement 4 da ball.. We got a short quiz bout Singapore n recent events happened. Gee! I got 2 out of 12 Questions rite! hahhaa! n I won da "best piala award" along wif 2 other gals, which turned out 2 b a plastic stool which we use 2 sit on. when da lesson over, we had Geography lesson in 3B classrm. me n Chen San sat on da table near da backdoor n waited 4 Mr Hoo 2 come from Campus 2. da class even bully him by asking him 2 set up da powerpoint presentation. hehehe! onli 1 period mah...waste time more! :P den, during English, Tian Wei decided tt da whole class sing da bdae song 2 me n Dawina..but da thing is, Jan pushed me hard on my side using her elbow coz I said sumfink tt made her feel 'sensitive'.[bout my son lah] wah! she do lyk as tho I'm a stranger tt wanna attack her in da next few mins. she apologized me until her face changes from irritating 2 concerning..haiz... But @ least da bdae song cheered me up.. so I looked @ Jan n said sacarstically,"Wat u fink u doing ah? Wah liao! Giving a hard blow on my side 4 a bdae gift? U very funny ah!" Jan went "Oh sorry bdae gal! soo sorry! I wont do it again!". She looked as tho she's pleading..hahaha Anywae, more bdae wishes from my classmates n oso from da Goldfish, Jin Yu! hehehe...went down 2 da canteen, hoping no1 will sabo me, act as normal. u noe lah...eat eat eat..blah..blah..blah... I went 2 da toilet 2 fix up my hair coz it's messy n I nd 2 look special. Later Jasmine came, looking very scared n panting. she told me tt she need protection coz of Lin Ming, wanted 2 chase her. But turned out tt Lin Ming's chasing me too! So funny! Oh ya! 2dae, really got lots of 'krabby' ppl...as in lyk angry face. my son got da krabby face, mr gan, da new math teach n some others tt r *zzzz*..herm! sleepy...hahha.. 4 D&T lesson, I was trying 2 figure out wat was Mr Lye toking bout da reaction of the wall when there's a...wad lah..I oso cant remember! Oso, Faisal, Li Heng were laughing bout sumfink tt I didnt noe...ok ok onli..when after skool, I was packing up my bag to go home when all of da sudden, pooja used a 'crazy ribbon' spray on me n I rusehd 2 da toilet. I did come out after a while n armed myself wif da skool toilet mop! hahaha! Den faizah was so 'unsatisfied' wif me tt she went n spray on 2 me n jan oso did tt until we had 2 run 2 class 3C...haiz... jan n chia yee thought of treating me 2 MacDonald's as a part of my gift. went there as usual n settled a place near da sink n chia yee ordered a chicken mcnugget meal n shared wif us. dey oso wanted 2 treat me a 'sundae' but jan said tt my hair was 2 messy so muz go n fix it up. took quite awhile 2 style it up but when we came back I saw my sundae was there, stood on da table, n 2 my curiosity, I saw my sundae was mixed wif sumkind stuff tt 2 me looked lyk a chilli sause. I taste-test it n c0nfirmed it was chilli sause...my gosh..i kena tortured 2 finish da whole thing sia! haha! n it tasted lyk once u eat it, u'll neva wanna order it again anymore.. With Love, Lady Ratna |